Strategy, Process & Change Management Consultant
Bringing value to my clients by creating sustainable strategies and architecting change using various spectrums of business management solutions. Roles I play include strategist, program manager, solution builder, market researcher, coach and facilitator. Microsoft, AT&T, Yahoo, HP, Dell Financial Services, Gap Inc. are a few firms I have contributed.
MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) Coach
Over the journey of last 13 years of self-practice while learning from the great masters, I have had some amazing transformational experiences. I feel joy in sharing this awareness with the global community. I incorporate science-based approach into my mindfulness practice mostly inspired by neuroscientists such as Dan Siegel and Rick Hanson. I am also following the emerging field called Neuroscience and Leadership Development, a study focused on bringing neuroscientific knowledge into the areas of leadership development, management training, change management, education, consulting and coaching. I am a member of the NeuroLeadership Institute and Society for Neuroscience .
Board of Director, NAMI (National Association of Mental Illness) Eastside, WA
Creating more supportive partnerships and facilitating streamlined processes for better community outreach for those affected by mental illness. #NAMI
Experiencing culture and diversity particularly inspires me. I have lived in Singapore, USA, Australia, India, and Dubai while working and travelling globally.
Education and Certifications
- Advanced Intercultural Management Organizational Leadership Certification, University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business, IN, USA, 2015
- Change Management Certification, Prosci Institute, CO, USA 2010
- Six Sigma Green Belt, BearingPoint, CA, USA 2005
- Strategy and Business Development Certification, American Management Association, NYC, USA 2006
- Bachelors in Business Information Systems, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia 2002
RESUME for detailed work history & skillset