We are now seeing an unprecedented pace of change with Modern Technologies taking the digital revolution much further – affecting human consciousness in ways we perceive, learn, work, move, communicate, act and interact. I consider my role as a visionary, catalyst, strategist, storyteller and change-maker.
Global Experience (80s, 90s, 00s)
Experiencing cultures and appreciating diversity particularly inspires me. I have lived parts of my life in Australia, Dubai, India, Singapore and USA. I constantly look out for global professional, social experience.
Technology Strategy & Change Management Consultant (2003 – Present)
Bringing value to my clients by creating sustainable strategies and architecting change using various spectrum of business management solutions. Roles I play include strategist, program manager, solution builder, market researcher, coach and facilitator. Past clients & consulting employers: Microsoft, Dell, Facebook, Yahoo!, T-Mobile, AT&T, Gap Inc., PwC, HCL America, Revel Consulting, and few other B-Corps and non-profit organizations. More details via LinkedIn.
Certified Mindfulness Coach, Mind-Body Healing Integration and Yoga Movement Therapist (2010 – Present)
I tailor in various individual & group behavior change approaches based Culture Orientation Diagnosis, MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) and other mainstream western organizational psychology based behavioral change coaching approaches (such as Prosci ADKAR, NeuroLeadership SCARF, Kotter’s 8 Steps Change Model) in order to help visionary leaders — detach & unlearn from the undesired — experience elevated heart-mind-body synchronized states to elevate roadblocks/stress-factors into creative powers & innovative solutions — envision their higher purpose, influential personas, diagnose suitable value systems, and — reinforce desired behaviors by the ways of continuous embodiment of new ways to living & leading (with purpose, compassion & authenticity).
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Affiliate Board Team Member
- NAMI South King County, WA (2021 – Present)
- NAMI Eastside, WA (2016-2019)
NAMI (National Association on Mental Illness) is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization, dedicated to improving the lives of millions of Americans affected by mental illness. Striving to create a better tomorrow—a tomorrow where all people affected by mental illness can experience hope, recovery and wellness in a world free of stigma.
Education and Certifications
- Master Digital Transformation, LinkedIn Learning, CA, USA, 2020
- SAFE 4.6, Scaled Agile Inc., WA, USA, 2019
- Mindfulness Based Behavioral Coaching, AVS CLP, CA, USA, 2019
- Advanced Intercultural Management & Organizational Leadership Executive Certification , University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business, IN, USA, 2015
- ADKAR Change Management, Prosci Institute, CO, USA 2010
- LEAN Six Sigma, BearingPoint, CA, USA 2005
- Strategy and Business Development, American Management Association, NYC, USA 2006
- Bachelors Degree in Business Information Systems, RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia 2002